Next time you’re thinking about serving some dip, how about making your own tortilla chips? They are super easy and add a little more love to a dish than store-bought chips.
Plus you can make your own unique flavorings to compliment what you are serving. Win-win!
If you’re not trying to make the recipe gluten-free than feel free to substitute the corn tortillas for the flour equivalent.
GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN TORTILLA CHIPS
- 10 corn tortillas
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper *Additional spices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line sheet pan with parchment paper.
- Lightly brush each tortilla with olive oil then slice each into six slices with a pizza cutter or knife.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.*
- Arrange slices in single layer on parchment-lined pan and bake for 13-15 minutes, rotating the pan halfway through. The chips should be crisp and golden.
*Sprinkle with chili powder, cumin or a bit of lime juice for added flavor.