Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Sriracha Deviled Eggs
How about a spicy twist to the perfect party dish? Seasoned and creamy deviled eggs infused with everyone’s favorite—Sriracha sauce.
If we’re being completely honest, Sriracha is delicious on everything and I eat it on everything! I couldn’t resist adding this crowd-pleaser to my Father’s Day menu. Then garnished with chopped cilantro and you’ve got yourself a winner!
Looking for something more traditional, try our Classic Deviled Eggs.
GLUTEN-FREE, DAIRY-FREE SRIRACHA DEVILED EGGS
- 1 dozen hardboiled eggs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 1/2 - 3 tsp Dijon mustard
- Dash of white vinegar, to taste
- 1/2 - 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce, additional to preference
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Cayenne pepper, to taste
- Sweet paprika for garnish
- Fresh cilantro, chopped for garnish
- Make hardboiled eggs.
- Peel the eggs then pat dry.
- Cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks, transferring them to a small food processor. If you don’t have a processor, transfer the yolks to a small mixing bowl.
- Place egg whites on a serving dish.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, vinegar, and Sriracha to processor or mixing bowl then pulse or whisk until desired consistency is reached.
- Season with salt, pepper and cayenne.
- Fold in relish.
- Adjust seasonings to taste.
- Using a teaspoon or small pastry bag (a small ziplock with the corner cut off works great too), fill each egg white with yolk mixture.
- Garnish with paprika and chopped cilantro then serve.