Y’all it has been a week—Spring allergies are kicking my butt. I’ve never really had seasonal allergies before and they suck. I tested more recipes I have been working on, but because of stuffy head, allergy focus issues I forgot about timers on a few, forgot ingredients on others, and just wasn’t having it in the kitchen. Blah!
So here’s the easiest Easter snack, even if you have the foggiest, mush allergy brain this weekend. :)
Sweet and salty. Crunchy and creamy. A little something for everyone.
I wish you and your family the Hoppiest (I mean Happiest) Easter!
GLUTEN-FREE, VEGAN BUNNY BAIT (EASTER TRAIL MIX)
- 2 cups Glutino Gluten-Free Pretzel Twists or GF/V pretzels of choice
- 1 cup roasted peanuts or nuts of choice
- 2 (5 oz) bags of Little Secrets (We used Little Secrets Sea Salted Almond Dark Chocolate Pieces because the purple and yellow were more Easter-y colored)
- 3/4 cup Raisins, Craisins, or dried fruit of choice
- 1 1/2 cups Dandies mini marshmallows
- Shredded coconut
- Cocomels Sea Salt Chocolate Covered Coconut Milk Caramel Bites
- Any ingredients for mixture taste preference
- Gently toss all ingredients together in a large bowl and serve. Store remaining in airtight container.