Gluten-Free, Vegan Pretzel Kiss Treats
My original post, PRETZEL KISSES, promised melty chocolate, crunchy pretzels and an extra snap for the candy toppers…Mmmm!! Fortunately even if you are gluten-free or vegan you can still enjoy these tasty, bitesize treats. Hooray!
Nowadays grocery stores seem to be stocking larger selections of allergen sensitive products, but I’ve found all or some of these ingredients at the following stores near me: Whole Foods, Legman’s, Giant, Rite Aid, Target, Safeway, Harris Teeter and Safeway. Of course everything can be found on Amazon as well.
Not GF, vegan sensitive? Check out this recipe!
GLUTEN FREE, VEGAN PRETZEL KISS TREATS
- 1 bag of Glutino Twisted Pretzels
- 1 bag of Enjoy Life Chocolate Chips
- 1 bag of Little Secrets Dark Chocolate Candies
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Line up pretzels on the baking sheet and top each with chocolate chips.
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until the chocolates are soft but not melting.
- Remove from oven and gently press down a single Little Secrets in the center of each chocolatetopped pretzel.
- Place baking sheet in fridge and allow treats to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.