Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free Cookies N' Creme Popsicles
Throwing it back to my childhood for these frozen sweet treats. Before there were 10,000 flavors of ice cream, most parlors only carried traditional flavors like vanilla, chocolate, strawberry and mint chip.
I remember when our little local parlor started expanding their selection. First it was rainbow, then bubblegum, then cookies n’ creme!
It’s just one of those things that is better together—milk & cookies! A match made in Heaven.
There’s something about the creaminess of the milk combined with the crunchiness of the cookie, that makes the combination a classic!
I do love a fruit-based popsicle, but if you want something reminiscent of those happy, childhood summer days, you gotta go with this childhood favorite!
COOKIES N’ CREME POPSICLES
- 1 1/2 cups full-fat coconut milk
- 1 cup So Delicious Dairy-free CocoWhip topping
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 5-7 Glutino Chocolate Vanilla Creme Cookies
- Lightly blend milk, whip topping and sugar in blender.
- Add cookies, pulsing until cookies are broken into small pieces.
- Divide the mixture evenly into popsicle molds.
- Add popsicle stick.
- Transfer to freezer until sold, roughly 4-5 hours.