These bites are seriously one of the best last minute, simple treats! Each is a fabulous combination of salty, sweet, crunchy and creamy deliciousness! Who can resist that?
I am not lying when I say these are serious crowd-pleasers. If you want to have some left over, you best set some aside at home before you head to the party. Just saying!
Besides being completely addicting, these tasty treats are great because you can totally mix and match them for every situation. Join in the festivities by using holiday colored M&M’s (red/green for christmas, pastel for Easter, etc.) or use peanut M&M’s to add another type of crunch!
There are endless combinations when you decide to add variation in the Hershey Kisses too - milk or dark chocolate, cookies and creme, candy cane, etc.
That’s the beauty of these bite-sized treats!
Did you know you can make a gluten-free, vegan version? Check it out here.
PRETZEL KISS TREATS
- 1 bag of square pretzels
- 1 (12 oz) bag of Hershey Kisses (For this version I used Hershey Hugs - white chocolate kisses with milk chocolate stripes)
- 1 bag of milk chocolate M&M’s
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Unwrap the individual Hershey Kisses.
- Line up pretzels on the baking sheet and top each with one Hershey Kiss.
- Bake 4-6 minutes or until the chocolates are soft but are still maintaining their shape.
- Remove from oven and gently press down a single M&M in the center of each Hershey Kiss topped pretzel.
- Place baking sheet in fridge and allow treats to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container.